The ACDFS is designed and implemented by the Advisory Committee on Arts Development for the purpose of strengthening the cultural software and building the capacity of the arts sector of Hong Kong. The ACDFS calls for applications on an annual basis and provides funding support to innovative and impactful proposals that contribute to the objectives of:
- capacity development of arts practitioners, arts groups, art forms and/or the arts sector
- programme/content development
- audience building
- arts education
The ACDFS provides funding support for large-scale and cross-year arts and cultural initiatives and activities, covering various art forms and practices such as performing arts, visual/media arts, multi-disciplinary arts, community arts, arts education/appreciation/promotion, arts administration and arts technology. The scheme also seeks to cultivate a supportive culture for the arts in the community and to foster a tripartite partnership involving the Government, arts groups and the private sector to promote arts and cultural development in Hong Kong.
12th Round Funding Exercise of the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
Call for Applications. Closing date is 18 January 2023 (Wednesday) before 6pm.
- Please read carefully the Guide to Application and Frequently Asked Questions before making your application.
- Each applicant should submit one application only.
- The successful applicant must be a legal entity capable of entering into Funding Agreement with the Government. For companies/groups newly established/to be established where documentary proof pertaining to the applicant’s legal status as required and specified in paragraph 4.6 of the Guide to Application is not available at the time of application, such documentary proof must be provided to the Secretariat of the ACDFS before signing the Funding Agreement.
How to Apply
- By Post/Hand
To submit the completed application documents available below and the other supporting documents by post or by hand to the Secretariat of the ACDFS.
- Application Form (Word format or PDF format)
- Budget and Cash Flow Projection (Excel table)
- Online Application
To complete and submit the e-Form and the other supporting documents online
Briefing Sessions of the 12th Round Funding Exercise
Interested artists/arts groups are encouraged to join the following briefing sessions to prepare submission of their applications. Representatives of successful applicants will be invited to share in the briefing sessions.
Session I (Completed)
|Date/Time||2 December 2022 (Friday) 2:45pm|
|Venue||Lecture Theatre, Hong Kong Central Library|
Mr Teriver CHEUNG | Founder of Drip Music Limited
Mr Joseph LEE | Artistic Director of Unlock Dancing Plaza Limited
Mr Louis SIU | Artistic Director of Toolbox Percussion Limited
Ms YUNG Sau-mui | Programme Director of Hong Kong Open Printshop Limited
|Date/Time||6 December 2022 (Tuesday) 2:45pm|
|Venue||Lecture Hall, Hong Kong Museum of Art|
Ms Bernice CHAN | General Manager of International Association of Theatre Critics (Hong Kong) Limited
Mr Felix CHAN | Producer of Reframe Theatre Company Limited
Mr Keith LAM | Co-founder and Artistic Director of Dimension Plus Limited
Mr Jing WONG | Founder of Jing Wong Creations Limited
The briefings will run for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes and will be conducted in Cantonese.
Seats are limited, pre-registration on or before 4 December 2022 (Sunday) is required.
Registered participants will receive a confirmation email.
- Press Briefing & Grantees’ Experience Sharing – Photo Album
- Press Briefing & Grantees’ Experience Sharing – Video
The Secretariat, Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
Culture, Sports and Tourism Bureau
25/F, Wanchai Tower
12 Harbour Road
|Telephone||(852)3102 2934 / (852)3102 2935|
You need to use Acrobat Reader to read the above PDF format document files. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded in here.